Dog Obedience Training
Where good dogs go to become great
No time to train your dog? No problem!
Let us help! In our dog obedience training sessions we will teach your dog a nice foundation of skills, and then teach you how to keep up your new skills at home—all during your dog’s daycare or boarding visit. It’s dog training for busy people.
Obedience training opens up a whole new world for you and your dog.
- Training provides the opportunity to open a line of communication between you and your dog
- It is easier to keep a trained dog safe and sound while away from your home
- A trained dog has more freedom than an untrained dog because they are welcome in more places
- You may even get compliments.
Is Woof Central dog training for you?
- For owners who want a professional to START the training process, before continuing at home.
- No classes, we do all the groundwork here while your dog stays and plays with us.
- Every dog and every owner is different, so we customize our training to fit the individual needs of each of our clients.
- We start with high motivation and positive training to teach new behaviors; from there we adjust accordingly to each dog, based on personality.
- Creativity is key, and making sure your dog is enjoying the experience is the foundation of a good training relationship.
Let us help you train a terrific canine home ambassador!
Loose Leash Walking– no more lunging and reacting!
Sitting or lying down politely–no more jumping up on people!
Staying on a “place”–no more rushing the door, or counter surfing when you’re not looking!